Monday 25 August 2008

Something to see

Work progresses on the edit page albeit rather slowly. I have been spending much of my time and effort on another project recently. I will make an announcement shortly.

Anyway, there is now an edit button on the view page which will take you to the edit page. It's a bit rough and ready with many hidden fields visible and quite a lot missing. At least I've got it to the stage where I can make incremental improvements even when I don't have much time to work on it. I hope functionality will start coming on line in a few days. All that currently happens is the information required to populate the form is assembled and displayed.

You can also get to the edit page using the add links on the town page or the 'add new beer' button on a brewer view page.

No comments: